3c7d2e6a7873d4e60767398871a47d7c23282228c37944f8e7

December 31, 2015

NEW YEAR'S EVE NAILS


Easy, Fast and Fancy nail manicure!

My last post was about Christmas nails. Did you like it? But now New year is coming, yaaay! Just a few hours separates us from New Year's Eve. Where will you going to calebrate New Year's Eve? We will have a party at Mikela's house. A lot of food and fun. Can't wait! 

New Year's Eve is not just about outfit but entire head to toe look. For this day I decided to wear a black lace shirt and dark red skirt. I will also do my festive make-up with a lot of glitters. This head to toe look include also nails. My nails are already done!

Source

With nail art and design growing as a huge trend, it’s a great way to have fun with your nails and express your creativity. You don’t have to go to the nail salon to achieve a great nail look for New Year’s Eve. At first I was thinking a lot about nails color that goes to the outfit, art/design on nails and so on. I decided to do Easy, Fast and Fancy nail manicure! In my last nail post I mentioned that I like glitters on nails. So for this end of the year I decided to have a lot of glitters, GOLD glitters. 

Let's start!

 For this manicure I used:
- Essence the gel nails polish 33 wild white ways (colour intensifying base)
- Golden Rose Nail Art (108)
- Golden Glitters for nails


First I applied white polish The gel nails polish 33 wild white ways from Essence on all my nails, except on ring finger. This polish is my new polish, I bought it  few day ago. It costs about 2 €. It' s easy to apply and that I love the most is good pigmented. One application is enought. It dries very quickly. I had a lot of white laquers but none were as good as this. A love it!

On my ring fingers I applied my celar polish from Kiko and quickly sprinkled the Golden Glitters on my two nails. The glitters I also used on the rest of the nails with finger tapping. Then I applied the celar nail polish and let them dry. The golden glitters are easy to apply but hard to remove. But on nails are beautiful and they made the nails special and shiny.

At the end I used also my new Golden Rose Nail Art, I bought it yesterday in Golden Rose store at Planet Tuš Koper. With this polish I wrote on my left middle finger 2016 and drew three little stars. On my right middle finger I just drew three stars, because with my left hand it's hard to write or draw something (ha ha, this was really funny!).

And the Easy, Fast and Fancy nails are done!



Girls, are your nails already done for tonight?
Have fun and I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!!!!!


Kisses, Andreja. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...