3c7d2e6a7873d4e60767398871a47d7c23282228c37944f8e7

December 6, 2015

Blogmas #6 - Christmas music

I can't believe it's already day 6 and I still don't have any great Christmas spirit. I'm working like crazy, running around like a cow (really) and do a million things at the time. I now have some "free" time but I'm tired, my stomach hurts because of all the stress and that's it how my festive days are passing by. yay.

Anyway, I'm more into Christmas songs than you think. Of course there are some of my all time favourites and this will be listed below, I made a special playlist for you today. Go on youtube, now!



1. Coldplay - Christmas lights
2. Michael Bublé - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
3. Also from Bublé - Have yourself a merry little Christmas
4. Lady Gaga ft. Bennett - That's why the lady is a tramp
5. Oh, of course: Bublé - Christmas, loving this one!
6. Train - Shake up Christmas
7. Katy Perry - White Christmas
8. Katy Perry - Every day is a holiday
9. Santa Claus is coming to town
10. Merry Christmas everyone by any artist :)

I need to say how much I really, really hate Mariah Carey's All I want for Christmas, oh my god. Can't listen to it. Really. To much :)

What's on your Christmas (Blogmas) playlist? Leave me a comment below.

                                                                            Love, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...