3c7d2e6a7873d4e60767398871a47d7c23282228c37944f8e7

December 4, 2015

Blogmas #4 - BIG NEWS



Hi,

My name is Andreja and I have  BIG news for you, dear readers!


I am a dear friend of Mikela, who owns this beautiful beauty blog Loving from Berlin. We have known each other for about eight years now. We were going to high school together. After four years of high school our ways went separately. She decided to study psychology and help people with their problems. I went to study on Faculty of Education. I want to become a school teacher because I like children and now I am on my way to write my diploma. However, the two of us stayed really close this time.
But let's go to that BIG NEWS. One day we were talking about her blog and posts. But then she suddenly invited me to collaborate with her and start to write posts about beauty, fashion and lifestyle on her blog. Of course I agreed, because I'm obsessed with beauty, fashion and everything that refines my soul (every day I want to look good – nice make up, nails, hair and fashion outfit). From now my name will also appear on this blog. Don't miss it!



For the end I want to tell you a little bit about me. I'm also from a very small European country called Slovenia. I am a very typical Libra, because no one is able to see another person's point of view better than Libras. Libras color is pink, also mine. I love pink shades. The planet of Libra is Venus, a lover of beautiful things, so the quality is always more important than the quantity. I also like art, music and beautiful places in nature. But the biggest problem is that the Libra is forced to choose sides. Sometimes I have a little bit of problems about that, but I still  know what I want.

I LIKE TO FEEL WELL IN MY SKIN.


I absolutely love doing make up (maybe someday I will decide to do the school for make-up artist), my nails are always lacquered (always with a different color and decoration), my hair is straight (nevertheless I also love doing curls and have different hairstyles). I care for my face, hands and body with care products (I love L'occitane skin care products) and I like wearing fashion outfits with accessories (bags – shoulder bags;  watches, necklaces, bracelets, rings – I particularly LOVE golden accessories). I'm also obsessed with perfumes. “Perfume is the indispensable complement to the personality of women, the finishing touch on a dress.” (Christian Dior).

That' s all about me. I hope you enjoyed reading this and you now know me a little bit better! 


Love, Andreja.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...