3c7d2e6a7873d4e60767398871a47d7c23282228c37944f8e7

October 29, 2015

Halloween inspired fashion

This year I decided to host a little party at my place for the biggest and greatest day of them all: Halloween. I am a bit anxious because I haven't found the right decor yet, but I'm planning to do this on Saturday morning. My parents are going to my grandmother's, so the place is all mine. There's also something going on in the city, so after me and my friends will be fully full (cause of all that food) we'll go to a concert or something.

What to wear on a day like this, if you are like me and don't really want to wear a costume and you'd still like to look pretty damn fab? Here are some suggestions:

Halloween




I'm totally going for the left version. And I totally pick treat. How about you? How are you going to spend this year's Halloween?
                                                                  Love, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...