3c7d2e6a7873d4e60767398871a47d7c23282228c37944f8e7

April 21, 2015

College seniors concerns

Well, my senior year is slowly saying goodbye. I've got 5 more exams but those called The hardest ones are already in my pocket, yay me! I'm so glad that soon everything will be over and I'll finally step into a mature world (What does that even mean?). I'm not scared at all, all I want is to feel free and to relax and take my zen moment. But nevertheless college seniors wonder a lot and have some (serious) worries related to the life waiting for us at the end of this year.


1. What am I going to be after my graduation? Well, a graduate. WELL DONE! So much work, studying late and exams that you've passed and now you're asking yourself What am I? You should be so proud of yourself and don't worry if your paper means something or not. I think that we'll all find something in our niche that will be worth waking up at 6 a.m. You are going to be a professional!

2. Where will I live? Well, obviously with your parents until you find a job and start making money. If you're one of those (us) already, you can try finding an apartment small enough for you and big enough for your dreams. If you're in a relationship that so much better, you can share rent of course and decor your apartment however you want!

3. Rejections, rejections. They will always be a part of your life. Don't worry. My neighbor sent around A HUNDRED! applications before he actually got an interview. Push yourself beyond that line and send more of them! That's the only way you could actually get something that's in your interest.
                                                                           Source  

4. My own way? Why not. I would like to open my own business when I graduate. When, if now now? We're young, we can take some additional classes on how to run a business and start swimming with those sharks! My parents opened a business together when they were 22 years old. And they did a great job for more than 20 years. Of course that way you'll learn some thing hard way or no way and you'll always be alone, but the experiences you'll get are incredible.

5. No more party? Oh, if that's the problem. You can always party on weekends. People do that. They work 5 days a week and take a rest on weekend. Of course those college parties are over but you are grown up now. Let's focus on that.

I wish all seniors best of luck and all the best for the future.
                                                                                     xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...