3c7d2e6a7873d4e60767398871a47d7c23282228c37944f8e7

November 17, 2014

Yoga style

I know, I know, it's been a while. But I'm studying like crazy. Really, from 9 a.m to 7 p.m. I had no time for anything. But I've been practicing yoga and on my last practice our mentor told us that this is the right time to take some time for ourselves and that could be only 1 hour a day. You should be with yourself, breathe, take a bath or read a book. 
Well, here are some important things to take with you on your yoga practice:


Yoga style




1. Yoga mat: For me it is very important to have a high quality mat since I have a 4 hour long practice. I have a mat made of thermoplastic elastomer, where my knees and back don't hurt, it doesn't slip and it does not absorb sweat.

2. Water yourself. I drink a liter of water on my yoga practice. You'll sweat more, of course, but it's necessary to stay hydrated.

3. Towels and some extra clothes for refreshing touch after the practice.

What do you take on your yoga practice?

                                                                     xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...