3c7d2e6a7873d4e60767398871a47d7c23282228c37944f8e7

December 1, 2015

Blogmas #1 - Gifts for him

YAY! I'm so, so, sooo excited of my very first Blogmas. I have written down my topics for this month, this way even though I'm being a busy bee I'll blog smoothly. I'm opening my Blogmas with some suggestions for men gifts. I bought already something for my "man" and he's super happy. I bought him a pair of trousers and some skin care products. And a Lindt chocolate, we're so obsessed with the brand and their products. I'm waiting now for my gift (if you're reading this, a shopping in Triest could do the work just fine). :)


Gifts for men






I'm planning to do a bit longer posts in the next few days, I'll be working long hours and I hope I'll have some time to think more deeply about coming up topics. Don't miss up my posts about DIY gifts, Christmas of a psychologist (just made this up :), maybe some new vlogs? My channel here, click click.

I'm wondering what are you going to buy for your significant other? Leave me a comment below.

                                                                     Love, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...