3c7d2e6a7873d4e60767398871a47d7c23282228c37944f8e7

October 6, 2015

Shabby chic apartment inspiration

Hi lovers! I was just looking at my stats this morning and I saw I have my first 10.000 views! Thanks so much, I can't really describe how thankful I am. Thanks for taking your time to read and follow me. As you know, I'm moving away in a few months, so I'm kinda stressed and overwhelmed, I'm planning and "pinteresting", searching for style that fits me so well I could life with...And I found it. So I'll be so much easier to have my inspiration gathered together in a blog post rather than browsing my boards all the time. And I wanted to share with you what I think my future apartment will look like. Tell me if you like it.

                                                                     Source 
This is exactly how my kitchen will look like. I'm a huuuge fan of white wood mixed with pastel deco. A country cottage style or Tuscan home is really something that I admire when decorating. I always wanted to have a big coffee machine and supplies on a small bar. So I found something made for me.

                                                                         Source

My living room isn't going to be that big, although I spend a lot of time there. I'm planning something really cosy, with lots of frames with prints, a small work space and library.

                                                                             Source


                                                                           Source

My bedroom will look similar like the one I own now. I'm planning on buying bedroom furniture in IKEA, only a bed, some shelves and vanity.
                                                                         Source

Oh, did I mention I'll also have one enormous terrace and a small balcony? I don't have any ideas (yet) for the terrace, but I'm planning to do something like this with balcony. How do you like it?
                                                                            Source

That's it for now. I'm on a hunt for some decor inspiration, what I'm going to do with all my clothing (would you like a sale on stuff I don't wear)? Let me know what you think.

                                                                           Love, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...