3c7d2e6a7873d4e60767398871a47d7c23282228c37944f8e7

January 12, 2015

Review: Babor Cosmetics

Today I woke up and took a walk with Zoya. Than the postman brought me joy with one package: it was the Babor cosmetics! They kindly gifted some products for me to review. I was glad somebody finally noticed me! Babor cosmetics was and remains one of the leading companies in the cosmetic industry. I'm glad that many of their ingredients are naturally derived, so the products have a beneficial results for your skin.
So in the exact moment when I saw that I got a lip stick, I opened it up. My boyfriend said "wait, photograph it first", but there was no time to do that. I got an ultra soft lip stick in (37) rosy robe color. First I HAVE TO say: oh my gosh, that appearance is absolutely stunning! It looks so royal.
Look at that! I love this lipstick because it's kind of a labella with a bit of color. It's so soft and gives my lips a nice shine. Another thing I got is a relaxing lavander mint body butter. It smells so good! This cream also has a Champagne pear stem cell extract. My skin became soft immediately. I couldn't believe it. But it's true. The anti-oxidants in the body butter protect out skin against environmental aging.

Babor, you rock!


Do you know Babor cosmetics? Which products do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...