3c7d2e6a7873d4e60767398871a47d7c23282228c37944f8e7

January 2, 2015

Accomplishments VS. Goals

                Happy New year to all of my readers! I wish you all the best for the future.
My Bff got me a cute little notebook for my birthday (similar to this one) and I didn't know what to write into it. Suddenly I found out that I will seriously need a blog journal this year, since one of my resolutions is keeping the good work with this little one that you're reading. The first page is about my accomplishments from 2014 and my (big, bright) goals for 2015. I'm so glad that 2014's finally over. It wasn't one of the best years of my life. I've been sick almost all summer, got a severe anxiety, but nevertheless, I accomplished a lot.
                                                                    Source  
ACCOMPLISHMENTS 

1. My one and only: Mint cup of tea. Starting a blog in 2014 is like going to swim with sharks since there are so many bloggers. But I needed this. This is my life, my relaxation, my future. I needed someplace I could go and write about things I bought, things that happened to me and my plans. I'm slowly growing, in those three months I got 3k visitors and a lot of new followers on social media. I would still like you to comment more often, I'll be super happy.

2. I started doing yoga. For real. Big time. I finished first part of course to become a yoga teacher. Love it. I didn't know how peaceful you can get while gently stretching your body and repeating some mantras. Three years ago my heart was in theatre, but because of full time college student I couldn't do that anymore. You can't imagine the sadness in my heart. Now I feel in love again, this time with yoga. Even though theatre is something I will never forget.

3. I got help for my anxiety. I saw one of my favorite bloggers Dana from The wonder forest had the same problems. I'm glad I'm not the only one, but like I said, as a future psychologist I'm trying to spread the word that anxiety isn't a disease, but a temporary condition and it ends at some point. If you have the same problems and you want to talk about them I would love to hear your story! I got help soon enough to already feel some differences in my behavior. 

4. I made a progress in college. It's my final year, yay! I'm studying like crazy and want to do everything as soon as possible, so I could finally start living as a true grown up (did I say that?)

5. I got a student job. As a writer for a local healthy shop. I'm so happy and doing my best of course. They seem to like me a lot. I don't earn much, but I still love this job. It's great because I can work from home. Before that it was hard for me to work somewhere, because I literally had to be in another place for some hours and I had so much work for college to be done that I couldn't work like that.


                                                                              Source   

GOALS FOR 2015

1. Personal. I decided to work on myself a bit more, to treat my anxiety and other health-related problems. I hope I will stay strong with all of the stress college is causing me. I will do yoga and swim once a week. I love water. This year I'll travel more. I'll finally go to Paris! Imagine that! I hope I could live in Graz for a month, that would be really good for me. This year I will say YES more often. And NO if needed. I won't spend so much time doing things I don't like.

2. Blog. This year I'll find a way to get more readers. This is my first year in blogging and I love it. I will think about a new template, fresh and new downloads, tips and advices. I decided I'm going to post more about beauty products, review them and show you how to make your own cosmetics. I hope I'll find a magazine or some people to work with, share thoughts and explore new things. If you want to work with me, do some guest posts, please let me know.

3. Organization. I totally want to grow my organization skills. I bought myself a a new planner and a little different one, where I would keep on track my  personal life, personality and figure. And since finals are coming, I need to learn that quick :)

4. Get a diploma. I still haven't written more than 6 pages. I feel like I'm going to lock myself in a hotel room, eat their great food and just write, write write like crazy. I can't wait to close the computer and say: I DID IT. And than there will be party with cake and champagne.


5. Get a puppy. After my diploma, my boyfriend's parents will get me a puppy. Bright days are coming. I will totally replace being so much online with my little baby girl, her name will be Zoya. I will pamper her more than myself. I know my mum will be angry for a lifetime, but I really think I need a distraction. And some love my puppy will bring me.


        I would like to know what are your goals for this year? Are you planning anything exciting?
                                                                               xoxo


13 comments:

  1. I just love your new year plans! It is great, that you are putting yourself on the first place, because you are the most important person to yourself. Also, for yoga you have to have clear state of mind and it is very important to know, that you can achieve anything, that you set your mind to. Remember: Mind over matter!

    Keep writing posts with lot of love and we will love them too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Your accomplishments are fantastic! You should be proud! You can defiantly reach your goals for this year also, remember to put everything you've got into it. I have also been suffering from anxiety/depression these past 3 years. But now I've finally created a blog, I feel like everything that I have inside of me can weep out!

    Excited for this year with you!

    www.caitylis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU for reading:) well, I think as when we're growing up we need to look after ourselves first! Thank you for your inspiring words, it means a lot to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Caitlin:) Thank you so much for reading. How's your anxiety? Do you take medications or therapy? I have to recommend you a book called 10% happier. It helped my friend getting out of anxiety and I'm reading it now, I hope it'll help you a bit. Now I'm on my way to bed, but tomorrow I'll go and take a look on your blog.

    Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lately its been slightly better. I take both medication and therapy. I also have CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy). Which I've been going to for the past year or so now. It has really helped me push through my barriers. But I know that I am still strongly dependent on Fluxotine & Diazepam. Thanks! I'll check out that book! Hows your anxiety? I hope you're well xox



    www.caitylis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you take two medications? I only have 100 mg of sertaline, and I think it's getting better. I leave my home with no fear, but I'm still anxious when I get somewhere...I refused CBT, because this is not something I have for a long period of time, but it just clicked and I started being anxious. Me and my doctor are still talking about what the cause my be...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes two, as my body attaches its self to a certain type of medication too quickly. Therefore I have to swap between the two. Personally CBT has helped me insanely the past two years. Prior to CBT I just had regular therapy, but I don't think that ever honestly helped me. I feel like part of me has always been this way. But I do remember one particular time in 2013, where even when on medication I wouldn't leave home. I wouldn't go to work. This may sound horrible (and when I think back to it now, scary) but I had immensely strong visions of stabbing myself. This wasn't just the 'ugh i hate my life i want to die' kind of thing, this was deadly serious and taking over my brain. I don't even think I could control it. What do you think could be causing yours? Usually its some hidden meaning from your past when something small happened, which you didn't think effected you,but has now caught up with you


    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that sounds serious! I didn't have any visions or anything, but do you think in your case that that's still anxiety? Maybe you have a mix with depression?
    In my case I can leave home, to go to the store, in the city, but I'm terrified to go in other country for example, or somewhere else to sleepover etc. I'm constantly thinking something is going to happen to me, that I would need to go to the hospital and I don't know any doctors etc...I don't that what's causing it, with my doctor we thought that could be from when I was young, because my parents worked all the time and I needed to grow up fast, but she thinks that cannot be it, because in that way I would be like overprotected, but I'm not...Maybe it's because that time I didn't spend much time with my parents and I want to catch up that time, but even so I wouldn't be anxious of leaving home since I'm coming back next day, but that kind of thinking doesn't help..
    where do you work?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, I have been diagnosed with both. Oh my that's the same as me! If I can't get back to my home I get so paranoid! I mean I could go out until 3am. But as long as I was going home, I'd feel fine! Yeah it could be something to do with not having that time with your parents, and now you want to fulfil every moment possible too catch up. The doctor says mines to do with safety. Even when I was young I couldn't go to sleepovers without crying and wanting to go home. Strange isn't it? I currently work as a Portrait Photographer for Pixi Foto/Photo Corrpration. (If you've heard of it) I photography mainly young children & babies. Along with family groups. What do you do for a living ? xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's exactly how I feel! But before I started with medications it was becoming hard for me go somewhere even for a day..that's why I decided it's time to get some help. How did your therapy help you? Now you can go someplace for a couple of days or it's still hard for you?
    It seems like you felt you wanted to protect yourself when you were young....A lot of children has problems like that...
    Oh great, you job seems like the perfect one :) I love taking photos too, but just in my free time...It's very expensive hobby:) I'm looking for another camera to put in my bag, a little smaller, like nikon j1, but I'm not sure...It's expensive..
    I'm still a student of psychology, this is my last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can manage to leave my house for a few nights now, only if I'm with my boyfriend Bradley. I feel ok with him, I guess thats the whole safety thing popping up again ay! It's an alright job, I am happy that I am in the correct field of work for me. But I would love to go solo! I am saving for eithe a Xpro 1 or a E-PL7 Pancake. xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. :o What kind of puppy?! oh my how i would love one!
    Any help you can get from any body is brilliant. The more the people know, the more they can understand xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A little chihuahua girl! I wanted a puppy like this since primary school and now she's mine :)) My mom didn't want another dog (we already have a German shepherd and a cat) but she also wants me to get rid of this fear and anxiety...we though a puppy would help and now we'll see :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...