3c7d2e6a7873d4e60767398871a47d7c23282228c37944f8e7

August 20, 2014

The MCT first post!

Hello world!
Finally i started my own blog too!
I'm 21 years old undergraduate psychology student from Central Europe. Before that i wanted to be a dramaturgist and an interior designer. Look where i ended: up). Nevertheless I have given myself some time only for me, so i decided to open my blog to show my world to other readers.
So launched in August, i'm going to blog about staying healthy, food, fashion and inspiring things from my life. I can't wait to show you my recipes for healthy raw chocolate (and other yummy things), some yoga moves, college tips,... My wish for the beginning is to update Mint cup of tea 5-6 times a week.
I love good books, puppies, my great boyfriend, nail polish, cafes, big cities, the idea of living in Berlin, anything Turkish and pinterest <3.
My hopes with this blog are to meet some great people, to learn how to "survive" in blogger world (i started blogging a couple of times but somehow that never worked out) and basically to have a lot of fun.
You can read more about me in About me tab. I hope you will enjoy my blog while i will be discovering my passions in life:)
The MCT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...